Hey guys!!! It’s been ages I know and I’m sorry😔. A lot has happened but not to worry I’m back now bigger and better!!😁
Today’s Monday inspiration we will be talking about how to improve ourselves mentally, physically etc, without further ado let’s get right to it!
What is self-improvement?
According to the English dictionary self-improvement is defined as “following a disciplined programme to improve ones physical health,mental health and character.”
1. Love yourself: this is the most important yet the most difficult step to improvement. You might ask “how’ll I love myself?” Love yourself by accepting who you are and knowing that you’re amazing just the way you are. You don’t have to be someone else so others can love you. It’s okay to have flaws I mean we’re not perfect. Tell yourself how special you are everyday, recognize your abilities and work on them. You can start out by looking at yourself in the mirror and say some nice things believe me you’ll see a change.
“Become your greatest ally not your greatest enemy”
2. Eat healthy: yes guys eat!!! Eat!! Eat!! Don’t just eat, eat healthy. When you eat you feel better, you feel energized and motivated to do things. Eat more natural foods and less sugar. Eat healthy!
3. Change your habit: we follow the same routine day in, day out which makes us lazy and also makes life a little boring. Spice things up, change how you do things. The more you do this, the more you keep your body and mind on its toes and you’ll keep learning.
4. Set goals: while changing your habits focus on setting goals. Where do you wanna be in the next five years or more? Write them down, visualize these goals. Have long term goals, plan towards them.
“You can totally do it”
5. Embrace failure: you’re going to fail. There’s no other way to say it but, know that failing is ok. In other words, embrace failure. As humans, once you step out of your comfort zone, you’re growing as a person. Never fall for that lie that failing is bad. It’s only bad when you don’t learn from it. Be ready to try new things and if you fail, take a step back and try again.
6. Be grateful: be grateful for all you have. Many people think happiness comes from material things. They are oblivious of the fact that true happiness comes from within.
“Success comes from happiness”
Take a few minutes at the end of each day, reflect on what happened throughout the day, acknowledge the positive side and be thankful.
I had so much fun writing this guys!! How do you improve yourselves? Let’s know in the comment section..